Macy’s has an official website where the Macy’s employees get help to manage the benefits and access the pay checks also. You can login into the official website for easier access to the Macy’s portal. This website is designed by the Macy’s Inc and it is really very helpful for employees where they can search the employee connection. The insite works better with internet explorer version 7, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Firefox version 3, and adobe acrobat reader version 7. To access the insite official website, it is essential to check the security settings. Make sure that cookies, java scripts and style sheets are enabled to view. It provides the relevant facts for Macy’s employee about the employment and the associates. It allows the users to access the paychecks by using the employee connection website.
Schedule At Macy’s Insite Employee Connection:
In order to apply online with security, you will provide the required information so that they can know about you after validate the identity. After accessing the website, you can know the schedule at Macy’s insite employee connection.
- Go to the www.employeeconnection.net to view the schedule.
- It will require to login into the site.
- Enter the 8 digit employee ID and password and click on the button “sign in”.
- If you have not any account, then click on the link new user/forgot id which is located as below the fields of sign in form.
- Enter the 4 digit SSN number.
- Provide the employee ID as about 8 digits.
- Enter the date of birth and 5 digits of home zip code.
- Enter the Mother Maiden name.
- Click on the button “sign in”.
- The next page will require your password.
- After confirmation, your account will be created.
All the information and details that you entered in the fields must match with the information that you have provided in employee file. If the information does not match then your account will be locked after five attempts. You can view the lot of schedules listed here in the website.
This company will provide the countless benefits to their employees such as social security benefits, retirement plans, College Bound Fund, Employee Payroll Direct Deposit Program and employee assistant program. You can also earn for learning and get the scholarship programs for children.